Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!




We kicked the day off with carving pumpkins, something Jakob has been waiting all month to do, but when it came down to cleaning out the seeds, he didn't want to have anything to do with it. (He's got issues with getting his hands dirty!) But all in all, we had a great time and Jakob & Mason enjoyed seeing the finished product!
Then it was time to get ready for the big night! All my boys in uniform! Dad is off to work and the boys off to load up on candy-yeah! We went to our ward trunk-or-treat and then Jakob wanted to try out the traditional trick-or-treating, so we hit up a few of our neighbors. The boys had a great time and got way too much candy! Hope everyone had a fun and safe halloween! (Sorry about the sideways picture, I'm not sure how you rotate them-if anyone out there can help me out on that, it would be great.)

7 comments:

Missy said...

Glad you guys had fun! Stinks that Wade had to work. Sorry we didn't stop by, we actually weren't very close and you know how stressful it is and how cranky everyone gets!! Still coming on Saturday right? I'll call you.

Sheri said...

Great job with the pumpkins.You have a pretty good football teram started. Now it is time to bring out the cheerleader.Glad you had fun.

Mel said...

Jess!! I was blog surfing and found your blog! Glad to see what your family is up to since we always say we will call, and never do! Keep in touch!

anna banana said...

Jessica-
It is so fun to see you on here. I feel like I have missed the opportunity of seeing you a couple times this month, it makes me sad! Sorry I havent made it to your parties! I am so glad you have a blog!

Bri said...

Nicole told me that you started a blog. Your kids are getting so big. It will be nice to keep in touch this way. Bri

jamie carter said...

Is this Camie's friend Jessica? I just came across your blog from Missy's and thought you looked familiar.

steph j. said...

jess, the kids look so cute in their costumes, i wish we didn't live so far apart so we could have taken some pictures of the kids together.