Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Train Ride With Santa!




Long time no blog! I guess with Thanksgiving and the Christmas season starting, life has been busy. Anyway for some holiday fun, this past weekend we took the kids out to Boulder City for a train ride with Santa. It was a lot fun, as the train went up and down the tracks, Santa and Ms. Claus stopped to visit with the kids and let them tell him what they would like for Christmas. It was a fun holiday tradition to start with our family!


5 comments:

Missy said...

Hey, I've been wondering where you've been. That looks like so much fun. I'm gonna call ya to get the info.

Jilene said...

Hey! So now that there is some background on your blog, I have to ask. Does Wade know a Russ Babcock from Panaca and/or an Allison Haws from his Paris mission? Allison was a college roomie and now she is married to Russ. Just wondering how small this world really is! Are you getting ready for your little girl?

Kata said...

Where in the world was this train ride! How CUTE!!

PS- How are you feeling. I have to get reports from Jana!!

Sheri said...

What a great tradition.We still have not seen Santa yet.Maybe we have been to naughty here.

steph j. said...

hey sis...share the info! how fun that looks!