Wade has been a really busy Dad! He has spent the past 2 weekends getting things ready for his little girl! First he put up some bead board and trim and then he did his favorite part-painted! After spending his whole Saturday painting, he still had the energy to climb up in the attic to get the crib down so that we could put the bedding in it and see how it all came together. We think it turned out really cute and I think my hubby did an amazing job! He is very talented with his handy work and I love him to pieces! Thank you Wade!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











9 comments:
Very cute! Love the colors!
Jess- sooo cute! Good job Wade! She'll be here before you know it. Hang in there!
Jess, the room turned out really cute. I can't wait till she's here!
D'on-I need your blog address. This is the 2nd time you've posted on mine and I can't find yours! I'd love to keep in touch!
I am loving the bedding you chose! Hannah will love it and the room looks great!
How exciting! It looks so cute!
That looks so cute! I hope I get a girl. Tavi
Super Cute! I love the colors! Not too much longer:) Are you still going to Brittany's shower?
i LOVE the pink and brown!
Post a Comment