Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy New Year!

Since Wade will forever be working on New Year's Eve, we went and celebrated at my friend Shalayne's house. Her and 4 other girls that live by me all have husband's that work at Metro, so we decided to all get together and let our kids play and have some munchies. At about 11:00 p.m. we took the kids outside to throw some confetti and do some poppers and party horns! The kids had fun playing and the girls had fun chatting!
After the excitment ended at my friends house ended we headed home to watch the fireworks on t.v. and believe it or not, both the boys actually made it to midnight and saw the fireworks! Jakob thought he was really cool for staying up that late. (Thank goodness for me they slept in till about 9:30 the next morning!)

4 comments:

Lara said...

Jess!!! I didn't know you guys had a blog! I am so excited! I love it is a great way to keep tabs on our families!

Lara

Mel said...

I'm impressed you were able to stay up with 2 kids, and be pregnant. Everyone in my house was passed out by 9 pm. No partier's here!

Sheri said...

We had a good time tooo, MIssy had the kids over to play and bring the New Year in with a toast.Your boy's are troopers,I fell asleep at 11:30.

Kata said...

too cute! hey it was fun at the park, can't wait to see you at the shower!!