Monday, February 4, 2008

Click to play Moments
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a postcard - it's easy!


About a month ago, we decided to potty train Mason. I have to take this little moment to brag, because he has been amazing! He has only had 1 wet accident and 2 poopy accidents, and was sleeping through the night without a diaper/pull-up 4 days after beginnging the process. For his reward we took him to his favorite place, Peter Piper Pizza! We just went to play games and then headed to Metro Pizza for some good pizza! It was fun, they gave the kids a ball of dough to play with while we waited! Then last week I told Mason that since he was a big boy now he needed to throw his binkies away. He willing did so, but bedtime hasn't been quite the same since! (I think I was the one who wanted him to have the binky more than he really wanted it himself!)

5 comments:

Matt and Amanda said...

He's so big! I know it is hard to get rid of the binky! Treyvan loved his too! You got rid of the binky just in time to start with the little princess....can't wait!

Gerilyn said...

Aahhh! It is sooo hard to get rid of the binky. All my kids were so attatched to it. He's getting to be such a big boy! He's going to seem even bigger when Hannah get's here! Good luck...we can't wait to meet her!

steph j. said...

so cute jess! one week of binkie withdrawl is worth the first two years of binkie comfort
-the binkie queen

Sheri said...

What a big boy, i wish I couod get my Mason potty trained all the way through the night.

Lara said...

Isn't it so sad how fast they grow? Way to go to Mason though!