Thursday, June 26, 2008
Blogging Around The World
Most of you know that my mom is from Germany and most of her siblings and their kids still live there. I have been keeping in touch with my cousin, Bettina, through e-mail and she has my blog address, as well as my sister-in-laws, and keeps in touch with all of us that way and loves to see pictures of our families. Last week I thought to myself, I would love to see more pictures of her family and keep in touch with her on a more regular basis and what better way than blogging! So I sent her an e-mail and gave her the blogger website and asked her to try setting up a blog-I wasn't sure how it would work. So she gave it a try and it worked! It's really cool because everything is in German. If you would like to check it out, go to www.bettinafamily.blogspot.com. I am so excited to be able to keep in touch with my family who is halfway around the world-isn't technology a wonderful thing? Thanks again Bettina!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











6 comments:
Hey!! I get most of my bows at the quilted bear! Its right off the provo exit across from the mall. They have a bunch of booths with them. I make a lot of the headbands and the flowers are really easy to make.. But I can't make the actual bows! But yeah you will have to check out the quilted bear, they have a lot of cute things. And, I know Margaret Ann invited us to come say hi to you guys on the fourth of July so maybe we will see you guys up there. Talk to you soon!
That is so great that you are able to keep in touch with your family! Hopefully you can get more of them hooked on blogging!
Hi Jessi, thanks for your persistence in this case. I'm glad now that I started with the blog. I give my best to write everything in english. If not you can ask your mom. But it's also a good practice for me. Love you
That is so cool! I'm glad she was able to get a blog going. How fun!
Blogging is wonderful to keep far away family in touch I agree.
Hey Jess. That is how I keep in contact with old friends and family.. I hope to be able to keep up with it. HOw are you doing.. Good I hope. Feel free to check out my blog.
Post a Comment