Monday, January 28, 2008
Baby Shower Pictures/Re-Construction!
Just an FYI-my sister-in-law was so kind to make a slide of the baby shower pictures she took for me and made a slide and uploaded it to my blog. So if you would like to check out the pictures, just scroll down! She also uploaded this new blog template for me and I lost almost everything,but my posts. So I am starting from scratch, but looking forward to playing with it and hopefully making it cuter! Thanks again Steph-you're awesome and love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
Jess, I love that picture of you and Wade, you both look really cute and I really loved the slide show to the right of just all the snap shots! You have such a cute family. I would laugh in my face too...but tell Hannah to wait till Monday so Aunt Steph can come see her in the hospital. If you happen to have her while we are gone, I love you and Congratulations!
Your blog is super cute! Oh, and I agree with Steph, Wait till monday to have baby Hannah so I can come too! ( I am watching Steph's kids while they are gone)
Hey Guys-That is my plan-hopefully Hannah doesn't have other pans for herself. Thanks for the comments, and Amanda, your blog is looking cute too! I love the picture of Rowyn at the doctor-too cute! Steph have a great trip and hurry back, just in case!
Jess,
It was nice to visit with you yesterday, I feel like we never see eachother and we live 10 mins away from eachother. Thanks for letting Dallin take a Lighting McQueen, he fell asleep with it in his hands last night. And it gives me an excuse to keep it and bring it back to visit you when Hannah gets here! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment